2007年5月29日星期二

LIFE

I do not like the city that i am staying for the college.In my hometown,there is a lot of rain and trees.But there is nothing,no rain,no tree,no wild flower,the most important theing is that there is mountain.I like climbing very much. But at there i can not do it.I used to climb the mountain that is protected by the government because of the trees.There is a temper in the mountain,at Sep 15th,many people will go there for the good luck and happy.But i can not do it at all there.So i feel very sad.There the winter is very cold.It is often below zewo.In the summer,it is very hot.I almost can not stand it.It is a pity that i am here.But in my hometown ,every thing is different from here.Utill now i can not suit to the life of there.When i eat the white,i will feel sad.I like rice and i always ate rice before the college.My father often says that i asked you not to go to Zhenzhou,but you did not listen,now you felt pity,but you could not change anything.Yes,i can not change anything.But after graduation,i will return my hometown and never come here again.I hope i will a happy life in the college.At the time,i hope i will have meaningful life.As a man,every has his own dream,so we all can achieve our aims,we all will have a meaningful life.If you have confidence,you achieve your aims.

没有评论: