2007年5月29日星期二

HAPPY

As a girl,i have a lot of dreams. The most important dream is that i hope all my friends and relatives are happy forever.I have a lot of friends in high school now,thet are facing the examimg that decides who can enter the college.So there is a lot of pression on them,but i can not help them and i have a little sad.However i believe they comeover difficulties by themself.Do you have friends who are facing the examination,let we have prayer for them.They will all have a good result.Now i am facing the finall exam,but i have a lot of pressiong because i do not learn them very.I am learning english,but it too difficule for me.Sometimes i want to give it up .But a voice in my mind says "you must learn it well,if others can learn it well,you also can".So now i am filled with confidence.Do you have happy things that can enjoy with me.If you have and tell me,i will be your good friend.